Our home banking and bill pay is safe, easy and available 24 hours a day from your computer. Several of the features available to you online are:
- Make Credit Union Loan Payments
- Bill Pay
- Transfer money from one Credit Union account to another
- Check your account balance
- Print out statements
- Print out copies of your cleared checks
Home Banking Instructions
- Receive your “temporary” password by calling or stopping by the credit union.
- Verify your account number.
- You will need both of these to access your account the first time.
- Go to https://secure.pt4web.com/14449/flash/index.php
- Sign in using your account and password.
- You may change your password at any time.
- Don’t forget to sign off when done.Please let us know if you experience any problems at all.
Jeanne / ext. 111
(Don’t send confidential information by e-mail.)